Originally Posted by ilovefish7
He also has kids, so are the chemicals safe on skin? Just in case they get ahold of it some how?
When I first got my kit, one of my lids was faulty. When I was shaking my ammonia results, a few drops came out of the top. My son tried to wipe it up before i noticed and I noticed he got a bit on his thumb. We ran to the sink and washed like crazy, but the next day he had a little peely spot on his finger. In short, I do not test when my son is around. And my kit goes up HIGH on a shelf. The bottles lock, but other things can happen. Just wanted to share my experience. As long as your friend is careful he should be fine
However, I have gotten the undiluted chemicals on my own skin, and had no issues.