Better Check to See Where Your Live Rock Came From *grin*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I will be ever incorporating 3 foot by 4 foot reef balls in my tank..

I saw a special on discovery or something about this. I just pointed at the TV with the wife in the room... I think she understood. :)

Anyway, for those who are concerned its illegal to collect from the reefs within US waters and all the rock collected from FL is done from special plots of seabed where rock has been placed with the sole intent on selling live rock to the hobbists.

Wow! That's awesome though. What a better way to spend eternity then next to the fish you love! And supporting them nonetheless! Thanks for sharing!

Allivymar, do you read FARK too?

This sounds like a good idea, but I would still rather be mulched. They just freeze dry your body and then crumble it up into a great fertilizer for plants.

LOL Does it show Roger? I'm actually a TotalFarker; just in TF hiatus atm as I'm spending much more time here and it seemed silly to keep paying. I'll prob re-up in a month or 2 :) If you followed the photoshop contests in the past, you've prob seen my work *grin*

"The cheapest is a community reef, which retails for $995 and holds the remains of multiple people."

But what if I did this? Then who knows how many people would be stuck with me for ETERNITY!!!!!!

Not that I'm hard to get along with or anything.... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom