Carey' s 10,000

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricksreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anyone want to predict when Carey will make the magic number 10,000 post.I predict it will be the afternoon of the 17th of this month.

Carey,this is all in good fun.

You guys are too much. I just looked before and I had 2200 posts showing I guess in the last month. I definitley need some mor stuff in my life I think. LOL

I just dont have anyone to talk to all day and I feel like family here so I chit chat away.

ie; right now. :p

I predict november 3. It too me 2 months to hit 500 so I think that's a good estimate. I'm always getting in trouble (wife) for being on here. I think she is finally getting used to it!

Edit nevermind I think I wanna change to September 30!

I just looked at my post count and I think you guys are way way off. LOL

Forum has been really busy lately so keep that in mind.

You guys may be right though, I have'nt been playing WOW for like weeks now, if I get that itch to play I play for like days straight. I am kinda missing it though so well I guess we'll see. lol

I wonder if they will close this thread or let it ride til the 10,000th post.
LOL

It seems to be in the right section, unless they move it to the lounge.

I wonder who will be the closest...the 15th sounds promising...Tomorrow is a big water change though so I'll be on and off all day. Plus I go to lunch with friends on saturdays, but I do post from the app usually. LOL

You guys make me laugh. No joke. I wonder how long it took the last person to hit 10000 posts. I've only been on here since february.

This is kinda sad, all I do is chit chat all day. i need a hobby ROFL!

I wonder if they will close this thread or let it ride til the 10,000th post.
LOL

It seems to be in the right section, unless they move it to the lounge.

I wonder who will be the closest...the 15th sounds promising...Tomorrow is a big water change though so I'll be on and off all day. Plus I go to lunch with friends on saturdays, but I do post from the app usually. LOL

You guys make me laugh. No joke. I wonder how long it took the last person to hit 10000 posts. I've only been on here since february.

This is kinda sad, all I do is chit chat all day. i need a hobby ROFL!

You could get an app for your computer so you could go on aquarium advice while doing a water change!!! Just talk to the computer and it navigates for you:lol:

17th of september :popcorn:

If my life wasnt already crazy busy enough I would already have ~1000 LOL
Funny, Carey and I joined @ the same time
If somebody is in need of some Life, I have plenty to share

Last edited:
I think someone was just trying to be sly with this thread. LOl We are a bored bunch sometimes I think

ilostnemo said:
can i change mine to monday? lol i swear when this thread started you had 9547....

Dang. Yup your right. Hmmm I think I pick Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom