Carey' s 10,000

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. open top with bad co2 exhange in my house. Already knew that part, Just surprised the buffer didnt raise the ph while really raising the alkalinity.

Maybe I'll have better luck when I dose a set amount daily.

@jonathan yeah it does, if youre working! I'm out of work so that sucks too

carey said:
Yep. open top with bad co2 exhange in my house. Already knew that part, Just surprised the buffer didnt raise the ph while really raising the alkalinity.

Maybe I'll have better luck when I dose a set amount daily.

@jonathan yeah it does, if youre working! I'm out of work so that sucks too

I hate working but I also hate not working!! If that makes since

o.jonathan.o said:
I hate working but I also hate not working!! If that makes since

It does... Wish sleeping and eating would be considered work... I would work overtime LOL

I consider my fish tanks a full time job. LOL

But seriously, I have been thinking about starting up a small business of flipping tanks. Just get alot of setups from CL cheap, mix and match then charge a fair price. I've done it twice already but didnt make alot of money off it, but hey, money is money. :)

I consider my fish tanks a full time job. LOL

But seriously, I have been thinking about starting up a small business of flipping tanks. Just get alot of setups from CL cheap, mix and match then charge a fair price. I've done it twice already but didnt make alot of money off it, but hey, money is money. :)

That is a good idea because you have that app that instantly let's you know.

Being that I love fish tanks and all yeah, I'd be made for this. I'm slowly working up to it, starting small so far.

I sold a guy and overflow box the other day and he actually paid me extra cash for explaining how to set it up and other good advice I've learned here. LOL I felt silly taking it but hey, it was something. made me feel good that this total noob guy learned alot and listened to what I told him. Poor guy had no idea at all about sumps, none. did'nt even know what a skimmer was. lol

I just checked craigslist and about 30 miles from here there's a nice looking 120 tall with stand for $90

:| must resist

LOL. i even went out to lunch today and was doing tank stuff. It's been a slow day for me today. hehe

Just posted my 20L community tank with fish on Craigslist, hoping it will go fast :)

This thread is being closed because of the attempting to get post counts up. That is not what this forum is supposed to be about. And FYI, lounge posts do not count toward post counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom