craigslist bad finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They must have been following the picture on the 10G's box...anyone else hate the unrealistic pics on the packages and boxes?

Dont get me started on that...I work at petsmart and have to deal with snotty parents and kids who dont want to hear that even though a gold fish is pictured on the box, a 5g or 10g is not appropriate for a gold fish.
Ive had someone want to put an oscar in a 0.5g betta tank...

Sent from my LG G2 using Aquarium Advice mobile app.

Dont get me started on that...I work at petsmart and have to deal with snotty parents and kids who dont want to hear that even though a gold fish is pictured on the box, a 5g or 10g is not appropriate for a gold fish.
Ive had someone want to put an oscar in a 0.5g betta tank...

Sent from my LG G2 using Aquarium Advice mobile app.

I too use to work there and I had a guy come in one time with a 12" Oscar that he got for free and he was looking for soap to wash the fish because when he picked the Oscar up he was slimy (like they should be.) Now that's some crazy talk for sure!

Someone is selling a 10 gallon setup for $150. That person will never get that much for something so small and also saw a 75 gallon that was goin for 1200 bucks which it was a simple setup, not reef ready or even saltwater for that matter. People so stupid these days

I saw a 10 gallon a few weeks ago with 4 oscars, 2 koi and 3 twelve inch common plecos. It's a shame that such nice fish are in those bad conditions. :(

I saw one yesterday with someone trying to sell a used 10 gallon that they said they couldn't be bothered to clean for $100. It's not as bad as most of the other ones on here but still unbelievable.

This came up on facebook, this thing is frightening

8KFDVXM.png

Just found this one, look they have rare Bronze Cory and Albino BN...

CL >denver >all community >pets

contact x prohibited[?] Posted: 5 days ago

Rare freshwater pleco and fish (golden/foothills/lakewood)

I am moving out of state. So I am clearing out my tanks and fish. Tank has been running for a couple years very well maintained. Here is what I have.

3 Lemon tetras- $10.00
1 bronze Cory cat-$10.00
1 Roseline shark-$20.00
5 white tipped ornadonis tetras-$20.00
3 congo tetras-$10.00
5 neon tetra-free w any other purchase
3 ghost shrimp-free w any other purchase
2 Angelicous Loaches-$25.00 each
10 kuli loaches-$20.00

PLECOS
1 albino sailfin bristle nose pleco-male-$20.00
1 albino bristle nose pleco-female-$20.00
Both for $30.00
2 L240 vampire galaxy plecos-$100.00 each/ $150.00 for both

THE GEM OF THE TANK
1 L046 zebra pleco-$400.00

Also selling 50 gallon tank w lid, lights, filter, heater, gravel and a **** ton of rocks and plants for aquarium and tunnels-$150.00

Will sale everything for $500

Give me a call...Jim xxx-xxxx

My jaw literally dropped when I saw this one. I feel bad for those tangs..

Sent from my HTCONE using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1393952392672.jpg
    1393952392672.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 204
My jaw literally dropped when I saw this one. I feel bad for those tangs..

Sent from my HTCONE using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wow I hope someone conscientious in that area sees that and gets the tangs for their much larger system. Some people just have no clue

Back
Top Bottom