craigslist bad finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just a little fyi/tip, post a screen shot of the craigslist ad and it will stay posted. all of the ads expire in 45 days and don't show up when you click on the link. screen shots also help keep out personal information, that could lead to this thread being closed, like the other bad finds thread.
thanks

What a deal, perfect tank for angel fish...

Sent from my LG-D803 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1391959726914.jpg
    1391959726914.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 161
just a little fyi/tip, post a screen shot of the craigslist ad and it will stay posted. all of the ads expire in 45 days and don't show up when you click on the link. screen shots also help keep out personal information, that could lead to this thread being closed, like the other bad finds thread.
thanks

I'd offer him 200

$6000 for a 305g that comes with everything except a stand which would be hard to get because it's a custom built tank... It doesn't even have good dimensions! It's tall, skinny, and thin!

Pretty bad deal if you ask me!

$6000 for a 305g that comes with everything except a stand which would be hard to get because it's a custom built tank... It doesn't even have good dimensions! It's tall, skinny, and thin!

That's not that bad.. Are you saying everything like filters and lights come with it?

Bad deal considering it was custom made for someone else

4 fancy goldfish in a 10g :(

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1392342636951.jpg
    1392342636951.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 159
Back
Top Bottom