Craigslist Good Finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow all those fish in a 10 gal! How cruel!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Picked up a 200 gallon tank with stand lights a pair of 404s and emperor 400 for $400

I feel the same way, I don't even look at Craigslist or the classifieds anymore it bums me out when I see a 45 for $45 and I can't get it :(

Yeah. I can't get anymore tanks but I still look everyday. Lol, Maybe I'm just bored.

a breeding pair of gold angels for free
on freecycle I got a 45 gal bow front with a penguin 350 , stand , heater light , cover , sand and rock for free

I know this isn't CL but I got my 23 gal with a canister filter(with 2 packs of media), stand, four plant decorations, a thermometer/heater, gravel, a gargoyle ornament, a long piece of driftwood, an LED hood, a bucket, a scraper, a water changing tube thing :)P) and a rock ornament for free! :))))

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Oh in that case I have gotten a free 44g pentagon complete with an oak stand and hood for free (sorta, I bought him a pair of Kevin durant socks. He was homing to give me the Tank anyways) he was my best friend at the time tho. I was pretty much talking about free from craigslist tho.

I got a 55 gallon with everything including fish for $200. Shoal of clown loaches, Roseline shark, and a school of cardinal tetras. The girl was moving and had to get rid of the tank.

And the Roseline shark is big too. Not just a little dude

I saw a 10 for $2.99, it just needed silicon. I also saw a bigger one (not sure the exact measurement, but think it's a 20 high) for $7.99. Both at the Salvation Army. I wanted to get them but I wasn't allowed, my parents say I have too many tanks. 9 tanks? You can never have too many!!

Omg I ?? the koala ad!

Brookster- are you in/near providence RI? :-D I spent a bunch of time there in and right after college :)

Back
Top Bottom