Craigslist Good Finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This past Monday I ended up buying a 75 gallon with a metal stand, some decor, glass tops and a filter for $50.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1400775368619.jpg
    1400775368619.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 122
Wow, less than a dollar a gallon, including the stand! That's an awesome deal!

Oh yeah!! 90gallon corner bow with stand lights uv strielizer sump 2 pumps 2 power heads 200 buck's

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140524_133507.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140524_133507.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 107
  • ForumRunner_20140524_133528.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140524_133528.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 108
For a reef tank, that's an extreme steal. 200 bucks! All you need is the water and fish ;)

GOOOAAALLLL! Couldn't ask for a better deal. well maybe, but that's still a steal. Can't wait to see how it turns out

Saltwater tank for sure. Not sure about livestock yet. I would like a reef and cuddle fish only

Great deal, I've watching Craigslist for the past 3 months for something similar. Something always seems to come up when I find a good deal.

On the other hand, the only 90g corner I saw, the guy wanted 600$ for it. Just the tank and stand in ok condition.

Great deal, I've watching Craigslist for the past 3 months for something similar. Something always seems to come up when I find a good deal.

On the other hand, the only 90g corner I saw, the guy wanted 600$ for it. Just the tank and stand in ok condition.

The same thing happens to me. I finally see a good deal but at that particular moment its not what's most important. I've been holding back $25 a week from my paychecks for daddy money. So when I've got enough saved I start the hunt. That way I dont feel as bad taking money out of my savings account for something I dont really need.
The tank and all of the equipment are in great condition just 3-4 scratches on the tank. The stand is a totally different story. I loaded it up basically for a template to build a new one. Still can't complain

Its a very good deal. So long as to only get one puffer. A long tank is better for puffers because they love to swim

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wow that's an awesome deal, better than any $1 per gallon sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Good for you! What are you going to stock it with?

I was going to do cichlids, but then I took a bunch of fish off some ones hands so it became a community tank. It currently has:
An angel pair
2 pairs of GBRs
9 black neons
3 otos
4 platinum angels (temporarily growing them out)
I have heavily planted the tank.

Nice! Were the fish free? That would make the deal even sweeter lol.

Naw the fish didn't come with the 55g but instead I took a 10g loaded with fish off someone's hands.

Back
Top Bottom