Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jmay33 said:
Lol. I would never use it!! What's the use :fish:

On another note, this made me sad! I hope the "algae eater" isn't a pleco.

That's horrible. I really have a hard time understanding how some people are so ignorant!

On another note, this made me sad! I hope the "algae eater" isn't a pleco.

[/QUOTE]

When I see tanks like this on my local Craigslist and tell the idiots Id take the tank off them for free and find the fish better suited homes.... If only there was any chance in people like that agreeing...

When I see tanks like this on my local Craigslist and tell the idiots Id take the tank off them for free and find the fish better suited homes.... If only there was any chance in people like that agreeing...

I posted an ad on my local Craigslist stating that I would take unwanted fish and that I was an enthusiast(the fish weren't for bait or food, they'd have a great home.) A very nice woman called me and gave me a 29 gallon tank and a goldfish that had been living in it. (I attached a video. He was in that tank over night before going into a pond. :) ) All free because I ensured a proper home.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums...7-879F-980DD4F50CB3-3557-000002FB1C2B9997.mp4

Edit: please let me know if the video does not work, I will fix the link.

The video worked great no problems

Awesome. Thanks. That sucker was huge! They said that they bought him for $.27 as a tiny feeder fish. I thought that was pretty cool. The tank in the video is 10 gallons.

With a blue tang and a yellow tang they need to upgrade to a 180 gallon tank!

That's what I was thinking to. First thing my son noticed but he has dory in a small tank. Smh go on trying find some people selling corals and the things you find just amaze u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom