Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah lol total cost of my 37 fresh was Mabye 300. And I have a nice stand, nice decor and all. That price would be ok I'd it was like 220 gallons. Even like 100 gallons with a stand and all go for 350 around here

That's absolutely ridiculous. Lol. I don't think it's a typo. They said it twice!

That was from a movie I can't remember the name. The uncut diamonds were in the fish tank lol

That's awesome!! :) I don't know about you, but when I see a fish tank in a movie, I automatically start checking to see if it's really the right equipment and what kind of fish are in the tank. Lol.

That's awesome!! :) I don't know about you, but when I see a fish tank in a movie, I automatically start checking to see if it's really the right equipment and what kind of fish are in the tank. Lol.

Glad to know im not the only one!

The tanks are always so clean lol

Lol. On finding Nemo, the tank is sparkling, the filter is off for one night, and the algae covered everything. Even the fish. Lol. Riiiight :) and yes they are. It always makes me wonder if the fish were just thrown in the tank for the scene.

Lol. On finding Nemo, the tank is sparkling, the filter is off for one night, and the algae covered everything. Even the fish. Lol. Riiiight :) and yes they are. It always makes me wonder if the fish were just thrown in the tank for the scene.

Lol I've always wanted to try and recreate a nemo tank! Like get all of Tobias fish and get a bubbler volcano, tons of blue plants. And everything!

Yep it's nuts. Or how about this one( we have all seen something like this.) I have a cracked tank that can't hold water. Would be good for mice, snakes, lizards or turtles. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't turtles aquatic? Which means they need WATER! If the crack is towards the top of the tank, it might work. Most people don't know the difference between turtles/torts. I also seen an ad where someone wanted to trade a fish tank ( no size given) for a case of coors light beer!

LOL i seen one where a guy wanted to trade an established tank (it was a good tank) for a wine cooler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom