Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 11-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #811
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Bearchumjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Red Mountain WA
Posts: 3,415
Wow. This guy raised the price $120 in 20 hours.
It must be because they decided to list the extras.

First posting:
http://kpr.craigslist.org/for/3376938011.html

2nd posting:
http://kpr.craigslist.org/for/3391312734.html
__________________

__________________
Some people like cucumbers better pickled.
Bearchumjs is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #812
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Sharkbait54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Nashville,Tn
Posts: 1,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearancepuppy

Misspelled. (((runs)))
Can I blame it on the phone?
__________________

__________________
Sharkbait54 is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 07:07 PM   #813
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
vance1013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Washington USA
Posts: 1,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearchumjs

It looks like the seller took care of the stuff. I'd pay $100 for all of it just because I wouldn't have to scrub algae off of it. Hopefully he got a much larger tank or rehomed the fishies.
That is true did look clean
__________________
Fish addict Forever! or FaF for short.
vance1013 is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 07:10 PM   #814
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
vance1013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Washington USA
Posts: 1,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearchumjs
Wow. This guy raised the price $120 in 20 hours.
It must be because they decided to list the extras.

First posting:
http://kpr.craigslist.org/for/3376938011.html

2nd posting:
http://kpr.craigslist.org/for/3391312734.html
Mustve realized that 80 was to low
__________________
Fish addict Forever! or FaF for short.
vance1013 is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 08:40 PM   #815
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Bearchumjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Red Mountain WA
Posts: 3,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by vance1013

Mustve realized that 80 was to low
Maybe. Weird thing is I have seen this tank posted before for the same price. Maybe try just now decided to sell all the equipment with it? I don't know... If I had $80 I'd offer $80 for it all.
__________________
Some people like cucumbers better pickled.
Bearchumjs is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 08:42 PM   #816
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
vance1013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Washington USA
Posts: 1,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearchumjs

Maybe. Weird thing is I have seen this tank posted before for the same price. Maybe try just now decided to sell all the equipment with it? I don't know... If I had $80 I'd offer $80 for it all.
I would think that would be fair deal espeically if he tried to say 200 but you say you posted 80 might work out lol
__________________
Fish addict Forever! or FaF for short.
vance1013 is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:45 PM   #817
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
jackwagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 504
Just read this and I laughed out loud. Funniest thing I have ever read in Craigslist. It is explicit however. http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/for/3389365234.html
__________________
jackwagon is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 09:50 PM   #818
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Tetra1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Omaha Nebraska
Posts: 1,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwagon
Just read this and I laughed out loud. Funniest thing I have ever read in Craigslist. It is explicit however. http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/for/3389365234.html
Wow, it's a bit much. This seller has issues.
__________________
Tetra1990 is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 10:05 PM   #819
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
AngelLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwagon
Just read this and I laughed out loud. Funniest thing I have ever read in Craigslist. It is explicit however. http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/for/3389365234.html
Hahahahah
__________________
AngelLover is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 10:07 PM   #820
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
vanimal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: So Flo
Posts: 2,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwagon
Just read this and I laughed out loud. Funniest thing I have ever read in Craigslist. It is explicit however. http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/for/3389365234.html
Lmao!!!
__________________

__________________
vanimal is offline  
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off








» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.