Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well looks like i'm getting it then thanks for the input

Well looks like i'm getting it then thanks for the input

Just make sure it holds water. A girlfriend of mine went to get a 45g set up with everything filters filter pads heaters stand lights master test kit whole 9 yards for 100 only to find out it don't hold water

I'm thinking fw new world cichlid. I love the personality and aggression but not really sure on which one to get yet.

I'm thinking fw new world cichlid. I love the personality and aggression but not really sure on which one to get yet.

Heck I'm going to put it 2 guppies in there and time how long it takes before its fully stock lol

Heck I'm going to put it 2 guppies in there and time how long it takes before its fully stock lol

Haha! Stock it with that and some kind of shrimp, 2 of each a week or every other. That would drive me insane ?

Found 2 10 gallons, 2 hob filters, 2 50w eaters, 2 light fixtures, fake plants, and 1 bubbler/air stone for a good 40 bux! Hope I can gettheese

I've got someone trying to sell me 2 compete 20 gallon setups with a stand decorations everything and one is full of fish for $40 I just don't have anywhere to put them :)

I've got someone trying to sell me 2 compete 20 gallon setups with a stand decorations everything and one is full of fish for $40 I just don't have anywhere to put them :)

Lol id take it and put it in storage. Just for when you get room! I only need 1 10 g but another one could be used soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom