Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried that too lol. She said mostly tetras she wasn't sure. But she said both had to go. I was gonna use one as a saltwater display and the other as a sump until I found out the one was stocked

Bummer. Well you could post an add in craigslist saying you have those fish and will give em for free. And if any takers you could go straight from the seller!

Tried that too lol. She said mostly tetras she wasn't sure. But she said both had to go. I was gonna use one as a saltwater display and the other as a sump until I found out the one was stocked

you can just send them to me. :)

I could see if it was a rare fish that you can't get anywhere else but common fish no. I've got a friend who orders everything online pays like 30 or more just for shipping and sometimes the fish only cost 10 bucks lol

I could see if it was a rare fish that you can't get anywhere else but common fish no. I've got a friend who orders everything online pays like 30 or more just for shipping and sometimes the fish only cost 10 bucks lol

Oh no! I never pay for shipping. I wait until there's a way I can get free shipping. But I'm really cheap. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom