Crazy Corys Anonymous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CinnamonPearl -you just don't always know what the magic number might be, hope that is it. That makes a nice size group. If that doesn't do it I would bet on the DG not playing nice in the sandbox! :whistle:

How is your plant cover?

I sure hope it is. I don't have room for any more. I have a lot of plant cover as well. It's a proper jungle lol. There's only one small clearing which is where they like to play when no one's around.

Thinking about getting another cory. I've been looking on eBay and there are some I've never seen in a lfs, like an orange laser cory.

Sorry about your loss of the sterbai cory. Those are really pretty.

Thinking about getting another cory. I've been looking on eBay and there are some I've never seen in a lfs, like an orange laser cory.

Sorry about your loss of the sterbai cory. Those are really pretty.

Yeah I plan on getting him some buddies, but I have to wait until I sell more of my platy fry. You don't even want to know how overstocked I am!! I want to get a type that will stay small like the sterbais. Anybody have any suggestions?

Yeah I plan on getting him some buddies, but I have to wait until I sell more of my platy fry. You don't even want to know how overstocked I am!! I want to get a type that will stay small like the sterbais. Anybody have any suggestions?

You think Sterbais are small? I have a huge one in my 29! I'm not sure if it's male or female. If your looking for small cats, may I suggest pigmies.

You think Sterbais are small? I have a huge one in my 29! I'm not sure if it's male or female. If your looking for small cats, may I suggest pigmies.

Really?? I've had mine for four months and it doesn't seem any bigger than when I bought it. It's a little rounder, but no longer.

Trio of Cories? I happen to have a heck of a lot of cories, and none in my 20 high in my bedroom. Do you think they would be okay to put a trio of cories in my 20 high? I have a random cory (looks to be a bronze cory), a bronze cory and an albino cory. I have a 29 that they are in now, but I thought they might like the room? I have no bottom dweller? ideas? I thought they'd like the trio would be best? or pair?

Back
Top Bottom