Crazy Corys Anonymous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
University of TN. Very very bright orange.

It would definitely stand out in one or the other of my tanks. I'm more a fan of earth tones :p

I'm planning on getting cories soon, mostly because of this thread! I can't wait to get them and watch them interact.

Once my dwarfs did the strangest thing, they were taking turns playing in my whisper filter! I screamed and plugged it out then they looked at me like I was crazy saying what in the world are you doing? turn it on!

Albino Cory fry update

I just moved the three oldest albino cory fry into my 12 with my s l o w Betta and 5 oto's. This morning it was very odd, all of the oto's were joining the babies at the tiny algae wafer. It was odd as the oto's are kind of shy and I don't usually see all of them at once. They stayed in almost a pile until I moved and then the oto's scattered.

I still have five smaller fry in the net breeder.

I have too many cories!

Mary

Attachments

• IMG_1114.jpg
    IMG_1114.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1127.jpg
    IMG_1127.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 92
I just moved the three oldest albino cory fry into my 12 with my s l o w Betta and 5 oto's. This morning it was very odd, all of the oto's were joining the babies at the tiny algae wafer. It was odd as the oto's are kind of shy and I don't usually see all of them at once. They stayed in almost a pile until I moved and then the oto's scattered.

I still have five smaller fry in the net breeder.

I have too many cories!

Mary

Cute pics!

I would like to buy some if you ship. I love the albino ones... ok... I love any kind of cory. :)

I enjoyed readin this thread.. im thinkin im not crazy after all as i talk to all my fish alot..lol even have the hubby talkin to them too.. we currently have 2 albino and 2 bronze cories but im fixin to add atleast 1 or 2 more of each. I have 1 sunset honey gourami that thinks he/she is a cory.. Peaches (gourami) eats with the cories n wont eat anything but sinkin food ..

My albinos are small and 1 is shy 1 is not my bronze are double their size and much more active..

I bought 2 more bronze corys today but they look different then the 2 i already had.. are they really the same or what ? Figure yall would know better then me

I cant get the pics to load ill try again

I don't know if this is true but my lfs guy said the Bronze Cories are also referred to as Green Cories, and that the Albino is Albino Bronze Cory. I haven't ever verified the info. He is usually pretty good about lots of things, but I found him to be dumb on a couple things, so always like to verify stuff LOL.

Kjacks... do you:

1. "Pet" the fish on the glass (@_@) and
2. Do they really like that?

According to the look on my hub's face when he sees me do this, that is crazy :p

Back
Top Bottom