Ever wonder where is the phone booth tank is from tanked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spoonman

Aquarium Advice Addict
I saw it today at my LFS here in Vegas. Apparently the gumball tank at serendipity and the jukebox tank are no longer in their places either.

image-1877626706.jpg

The feeding tube show also had to be taken out due to the food in the tube rotting and smelling up the house!

Personally I think their themed tanks are as ugly as they come..I don't understand why you would want to put such a beautiful part of nature in such a tacky looking tank..as clean and natural as you can get is the best imo

Well, they didn't last long did they. Lol can't imagine the price on those. The only one I really like was the church wall, the desk, and the mobster one. Rest were kinda ugly and could hardly see the fish.

Interesting show idea. But it is reallity tv. A lot of cut/paste/edit. Also, I'm sure most of those customers have little to no knowledge of keeping salt/freshwater tanks.

Apperently most of their tanks are failures. The person that has this now knows alot of the people that got the tanks and there have been alot of dead fish that didnt get along.

I thought the pinball one was kinda cool. But that tank will be on eBay too once all the angels start to kill eachother ;)

I felt really sorry for the fish in the skate boarding ramp episode, I bet they had one die within a day of when they started riding on it. I mean, are they Trying to stress out the fish or what? The one I did like was the living reef, that was awesome.

It's sad that they cannot find the time to incorporate all the really important things, like the cycling, compatibility issues, etc. I'd rather see a whole lot less practical jokes and get to the real nitty gritty of fishkeeping. I'm worried that lots of people will be turned on to this wonderful hobby only to have a truly lousy experience because they're taking what these guys do and say as gospel.

I guess I'm just not a reality show kind of girl. Maybe because it has nothing to do with reality..... :nono:

I saw the beer keg episode and it had a salt water decor and it was freshwater with ciclids...

Back
Top Bottom