Fish you want, but just can't have!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are quite a few. Piranhas are illegal in my state and I've always wanted some. Black ghost knifes just get way too big for any tank that could fit into my home right now. Same goes for any of the monster catfish that I would absolutely love to have. Same for Oscars.

Alyxx said:
There are quite a few. Piranhas are illegal in my state and I've always wanted some. Black ghost knifes just get way too big for any tank that could fit into my home right now. Same goes for any of the monster catfish that I would absolutely love to have. Same for Oscars.

Oh yeah I would love to have a Red Tail!

Iridescent shark. Reason I can't have it, because they get to be 4 feet long! Maybe once I'm grown up and have a HUGE tank I can get some.

I would LOVE to have an orbiculate batfish!! They're so cool, but need 180g, and my husband isn't having that!! Lol

Yes Australia!
Australia really does have very unique fish, personally at the moment im really itching for a 26 gal community with an apisto but my parents are pretty strict and arent jumping at the proposul hahahahaha

Zebra pleco. Even though I was so close to buying one, the guy never replied to me so I don't think he has any left.

Oscars
Bichirs
Moray eel
Red tailed catfish
Shovel nose catfish
Gold nugget Pleco

I think the first 5 are obvious, I don't have the room, and I can't get the gold nugget because I don't have the $ and my mbuna would tear it to pieces. :)

And one more completely unrealistic one,

A Goliath grouper :)

A school of bettas. I know, that could only happen never. :D. But I can dream, right?

They are so gorgeous! But I can't look at them, ever, or else I will start an all-betta rescue shelter. That would be the last straw with the hub lol..*actually, "All Betta Rescue" might not be a bad name* :p

clearancepuppy said:
A school of bettas. I know, that could only happen never. :D. But I can dream, right?

They are so gorgeous! But I can't look at them, ever, or else I will start an all-betta rescue shelter. That would be the last straw with the hub lol..*actually, "All Betta Rescue" might not be a bad name* :p

Haha, wouldn't that be an impressive looking tank if Bettas were a schooling fish... I've been tempted to start a betta rescue of my own at times. Usually while wandering through walmart's pet department...

For my current 36g: McCulloch Rainbowfish, & Black Phantom Tetra
If I got a HUGE tank: any and all types of freshwater tropical sharks. (See one of my threads- this might be coming true.)

My lfs had a remora shark when I first began venturing into SW and have been hooked since lol.

Attachments

• remora.jpg
    remora.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 77
id love a cowfish. I think they are so cute

id love to have a lookdown too. saw one years ago and havent seen one since. that is probaby the wierdest fish ever, but would love to have one!

Back
Top Bottom