Fundamental differences in human beings.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I am a:

• Dog Person

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cat Person

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't used to like cats, but then we had us a mouse problem, the dogs couldn't catch one to save their lives...this stray cat (gimp legged too) wandered into the yard one day, and I decided it was to pathetic to run off...so I just left it be. I'd see her at least once per day roaming the yard and within a few days the mouse problem was gone. I decided I liked cats (or at least that one) right then and there. I haven't seen her since the hurricanes though :(

I have a few friends that have cats that I like. My next door neighbors cat used to come over all the time... My house was just a extension of his property I guess... That stopped when I got the Jack Russel... He loves cats, he thinks they are yummy...

I feel that cats are like skunks... They are great, as long as they are way over there.

Naw really.... I do like cats, I love how soft they are. and how gentle they can be. I love how they are so pickey about eating. Any cat I have ever met wont eat out of your hand, and they always take dainty bites... My dog.... ug.... scarfs a treat down with out even tasting it. But Im a dog person.... 100%

we have a big squeekey rat that we put on the ceiling fan... Drives him NUTS!!! Its so funny. When he pants like that he makes this funny sound like a hyena(sp?)

I have had both (actually currently have both), and loved them all.

However, if I'm honest with myself I have to give dogs the edge. They bond with you better than cats.

I have had both and like both, but I have to give the edge to dogs also. I like the companionship they offer.

Its so weird when people say dogs are better companions- and I understand why it is said... but at the same time... when I lay down my cat finds me and curls up with me... when I do homework she climbs on my shoulder and sleeps, when i get ready in the morning she sits on the bathroom sink and watches me... she is the best companion ive ever had

I honestly think it has to do with peoples experiences with certain animals. I think dogs are easier to win over than cats... but once you win over a cat.. they can be just as loyal as dogs

Cats have very unique and highly diversified personalities. While dogs do have personalities, they are usually very similar to other dog's personalities.

I prefer the cat because every cat I have ever had was very different than any of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom