Hey guys. My dad died this morning.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

austinsdad

Aquarium Advice Addict
Had some heart issues we just found 2 months ago. From that, dramatic weight loss and didn't know why.

Finally got him admitted to the hospital early last week. Found cancer. Lots of it. Pnemonia too. They relesed him to home hospice care on Friday.

Walked to the bathroom this morning and was tired - as usual these days after that. One large cancer was wrapped around one of the lungs.

He passed peacefully when he laid down. He was in a lot of discomfort recently, so I thank God for taking him to rest now. I'll find peace soon too after I get thru this flurry of activity.

Just needed to talk to a few thousand folks right now. Talk to you soon.

Oh yeah. He's Ray Sr.

Ray, I am so sorry for your loss.

My sympathies and best wishes to your family in getting through this truly tough time.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family, Ray. I will hold you all in my prayer.

My deepest Sympathy, Ray. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm sure you have plenty of family around to help now, but if there's anything I can do, shoot me a pm. (I'm a fellow Marylander and will help if I can.)

My most sincere condolences to you and your family. May he rest in peace. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. God bless.

Serge

ohh my gosh Ray..I am so sorry..My great aunt died of lung cancer 3 years ago.. im so sorry for your loss.

Ray, I'm terribly sorry about your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts too.
*Runs to hug parents who are both healthy and in their late 70's.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom