How computer savvy are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i couldn't get the link in, and it to show up, but i was a 42%. a computer geek wana be. rawrr

I don't consider myself a computer geek. I know a decent amount of stuff about them, but in no way does my personal life revolve around them.

malkore said:
54% - I think the test should be geared to specific OS's though. I'm a Windows geek.
It's a computer test, not a Windows test. All the programming questions apply to all OS's. The history of personal computing is is just that; the history of where it all came from.

Personally, I think the linux/unix stuff makes one more computer savvy simply because most people are deathly afraid of not being able to click a mouse at what they want. The command line interface is frightening to them.

i must have missed one, went back and all my answers were gone! not doing that again! I probably got like a 30. My husband will probably get like a 95 :) (see website link in profile)

I'm depressed... I only got an 83% :(
must be the whole anti-blog thing I have. That and having a significant other, I'm sure that cost me lots of points! 8O

BillyZ said:
I'm depressed... I only got an 83% :(
must be the whole anti-blog thing I have. That and having a significant other, I'm sure that cost me lots of points! 8O
I ran into the same wall, but scored a little higher.

I like what maddox had to say about blogs. I'm not going to post a link as to not offend those here who are not yet adults, but the heading on his page starts with "If these words were people..." if you want to check it out.

Well, I took that long test knowqing that I know little about computers.
I got finished and it told me to hit the back button and answer some questions I had left blank.
When I hit the back button ALL the questions were blank!!
Guess Im a real computer dumb arse..LOL.

I had forgotten one question when I took it. Was going to answer after I thought about it for a second but moved on. When it told me to click back, everything was there as I left it. I wonder if it is browser specific or something. I use firefox.

I also missed a question, unintentionally, and when I hit the back button my answers were still there. I use Firefox too.

(actually, a big part of why I switched to Firefox was that I was always getting logged off this site at midnight. If I was in the middle of a reply, it would get erased. I still get logged off, but with Firefox, when I log in again, I just hit the down arrow on the back button and find the reply screen again! So that makes me a computer nerd and a fish nerd! :lol: )

So, here's my score:
http://www.nerdtests.com/images/ft/cg.php?val=0848

:multi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom