How much money do you have into our hobby so far?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How Much

• 0-100

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • 101-200

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • 201-300

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • 301-400

Votes: 20 6.9%
  • 401-500

Votes: 24 8.3%
  • 501-800

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • 801-1000

Votes: 22 7.6%
  • 1001-1500

Votes: 44 15.2%
  • 1501-2000

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • 2001-3000

Votes: 18 6.2%
  • This list can't even touch my price tag lol

Votes: 54 18.6%

• Total voters
At least 3 thousand..100 gallon freshwater planted. Still about 1K to go

paytertot said:
I know what it means but what exactly are you talking about?

You said your horse costs you alot I was saying I have to pay stable fees (boarding) plus feed and bedding it costs me 700$ a month

ryan-peddle said:
You said your horse costs you alot I was saying I have to pay stable fees (boarding) plus feed and bedding it costs me 700$ a month

Oohhh my bad I just didn't get it the way u wrote it at first I guess. Looking back tho I'm pretty sure I had a brain malfunction lol. But yea I have to do the same because I live in the city.

paytertot said:
Oohhh my bad I just didn't get it the way u wrote it at first I guess. Looking back tho I'm pretty sure I had a brain malfunction lol. But yea I have to do the same because I live in the city.

Yeah I live in the country but no room for a Gelding Percheron about 1700 lbs lol

I have a 180 litre fw tank and spent about £600/700 so far. However I am thinking of rescaping so that figure could rise very soon......

About $850. Possibly more.
Bought a 10 gallon tank/stand/equipment.
Food/chemicals/treatments.
3 hatchetfish, 1 african brown knife, two eclipse catfish.
Bought a 36 bowfront stand for my friend as a gift.
Saving up for a 75 or 100 gallon tank, stand, equipment, and a small school of fish to go in with the other 3.
And theeeen there's the electric bill. :p

225 or therabouts
$35 for 10 gal kit
$15 for meds
$12 for food
$40 for fish
$18 for heater
$40 for decor
$30 for plants
$10 for gravel
$7 for breeder net
$10 for gravel vac
$2 for net
A bunch of micellaneous stuff

Well i have been lucky enough to have 3 otos given to me an a pack of the food (which i didnt like n neither did they) then my aunt is supposed to give me a 55gal tank n stand ..but i have spent prolly $200-$250..which i still need to get some stuff like a master freshwater kit (im bringin it to petsmart now for checks ups regularly)..I just started this tank up n mid may for my betta..went n petsmart for dog food exited with Neo n a tank setup..

Priceless

Invested so much money.
Invested so much time.
Invested so much love.
Invested so much worry!

:dance:
Time, money, love and worry about our
tanks and or fishy friends are priceless with this hobby.
:dance:

I've put at least another $200 into my tanks in the past couple months. Trying to upgrade some filters, plus I had to replace a light fixture. Hooray for petco sales!

Well since I moved to salt water I put about 1200 into my 40 gallon squat but still dont compare to the 6000 I put into my 15 fresh tanks

Alyxx said:
I've put at least another $200 into my tanks in the past couple months. Trying to upgrade some filters, plus I had to replace a light fixture. Hooray for petco sales!

I've put another $200 in since that post, at least. Bought a new tank.

Back
Top Bottom