I am REAL Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think self-awareness is something to put into the equation... None of us eat apes or dogs... I hope..

in asia, every moving thing that is not human is considered food, i know, i was there a couple years ago and you would not believe what i ate, to all you seafood haters out there, think about what sausages are really made from, that enough would make me want to convert to only seafood, atleast with seafood, you know what it is

As long as I don't go to the warehouse where they butcher the animals, I think I'll be fine.. but when I accidentally go into the wrong building...

As long as I don't go to the warehouse where they butcher the animals, I think I'll be fine.. but when I accidentally go into the wrong building...

lol seriously you are right

but i have seen cows get killed right before they do what they about to do, dogs and cats euthanized, my bosses cat had to get put down because she broke her back =[

Honestly in the end food is food. Anything can be considered food and it makes no difference. There is no difference in eating the neighbors cat compared to the cow you eat. Meat is meat. The only differences is how you view it. Even your pet is a good food source you just have gotten attached to it emotionally. Now us being human is how we kill it. Do we just snatch the fish out and just dig in or do we humanly uthinize (yes, i dont know how to spell it) it then dig in. I have eaten anything from crickets to bird, no difference to me.

honestly in the end food is food. Anything can be considered food and it makes no difference. There is no difference in eating the neighbors cat compared to the cow you eat. Meat is meat. The only differences is how you view it. Even your pet is a good food source you just have gotten attached to it emotionally. Now us being human is how we kill it. Do we just snatch the fish out and just dig in or do we humanly uthinize (yes, i dont know how to spell it) it then dig in. I have eaten anything from crickets to bird, no difference to me.

i love you

Well sausage tastes good :p seafood doesn't, IMO of course. As I said I used to kinda like it, but one day it tasted pretty bad so I just stopped.

Lol Etunes

ever get to see the inner workings of a pig slaughter house you would never eat pork chops again !!!!! the world is a messed up place Puffer fish is a delicacy(OMG) and they make soup from shark fin tsk tsk seriously messed up

Moving this thread to the Lounge.

And pls be careful to only voice your opinions (got some good ones here too BTW), and not make any comments personal.

read The Jungle by Upton Sinclair. You won't want to eat meat anymore :p But i agree with Etunes, meat is meat. It's only morals/attachment that make the difference.

--Adeeb

I think self-awareness is something to put into the equation... None of us eat apes or dogs... I hope..

Speak for yourself! :) LOL. I did try dog when I was in Korea. I didn't like the sauce they put on it so I can't really tell if I liked it or not. I've eaten some crazy things in foreign countries. Don't judge until you've tried it! :)

Wow that's horrible. To me it's worse than buying fish to eat from the grocery store or something because when you have a fish in a tank it's for ornamental use as a pet! You don't just take a poor, live fish and cook it alive!
How awful!!!

How does this guy do that without feeling horrible?

Speak for yourself! :) LOL. I did try dog when I was in Korea. I didn't like the sauce they put on it so I can't really tell if I liked it or not. I've eaten some crazy things in foreign countries. Don't judge until you've tried it! :)

yea, asia eats the craziest things man, i have eaten my fair share

It's about eating pets vs. animals produced for food. I would never eat a pet, and the fish from that tank was a pet. Cows, chickens, pigs, etc., are bred for food. Dogs, cats, etc., are bred for companionship, not eating.

Back
Top Bottom