I got the best deal!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trickshot3102

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi I just wanted to brag about my newest tank! Lol! So, I have been looking for a 50 gallon tank for some time now. I have been looking a craigslist forever! Finally, I saw the post: 50 gallon tank.......40 DOLLARS!!!! I contacted the seller and got it! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389835297.137613.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389835316.319036.jpgIt was just the tank, no hood or stand. I put it on my dresser and I have some bin covers for a hood until I can buy one. Any hood suggestions? I do have some wish that are jumpers! I bought an aqueon quiet flow 50 with 250 GPH, and I also plan on adding an API 5-20 with 100 GPH from my established 10 gal. I just wanted to share my newest adventure, thanks for listening! Also any hood ideas would be greatly appreciated :)

Congrats on the fine. I bought a few tanks from craigslist. One concern, are you sure the dresser can hold the 600+ pounds of tank?

Thanks! I checked the dresser and it is pretty sturdy and has a lot of drawers for fish stuff :)

Back
Top Bottom