I have the single-tank blues :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

justrelax

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I currently only have the space to have my 55 set up. It is fully stocked. None of my fish want to do it. I can't afford to get in to live plants just yet. All my fish are super healthy.

Don't get me wrong, I love watching my fish. It provides me with hours upon hours of entertainment. I do, however, miss the days of not knowing what's going on, having obstacles to overcome, having stocking choices to make, and equipment upgrades to do.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SET UP ANOTHER TANK!!!!!

It is way to hard to be content in this hobby :)

This proves my theory, first you get STS (shrunken tank syndrome), when your tank is good but full. Then you get MTS (multiple tank syndrome) that you need to get another tank so you can start over and go through it all again. Perfectly normal IME.

Despite the number of tanks I have up and running right now, believe me, I feel your pain. I guess most hobbyists feel this at one point in time or another.

Hope you get the chance to set up another tank!

Jchillin said:
Zagz hit the nail on the head. The world reknown Aquatic Psychiatrist, Dr. Ivanna Phistanque, first diagnosed this condition a few years ago. You can reference http://www.ihavealgaeinmyearsandguppiesupmynose.com to see the case study. Unfortunately, there is no known cure as yet. :wink:

Not to mention that Dr. Ivanna Phistanque has not helped me one bit! Proving there is no cure for this illness. JC had referred me to her in hopes of finding me a cure. 11 tanks, searching for a 12th, you can see how well treatment worked. LOL

I have to wait all the way until after college til I can have another tank, most likely in my own place. By then Ill have enough experience anyways.

I currently have 6 tanks and I'm keep trying to talk people into buying me a 7th one. It's a disease, but I really don't want a cure.

Back
Top Bottom