If you could relable the lfs signs, what would you say?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emerald76

Aquarium Advice Addict
If you could relable the lfs signs about the individual fish species, which ones would you fix and how?
I would relable the guppy sign so it said 10 gallons instead of 1 gallon and the Molly and platy signs so they said 20 gallons
Also the oscars so the sign said-
Oscar
Aggressive
All levels
Tropical
55 gallons for one add 20 gallons for every Oscar after the first so 55 for one,75 for two, 95 for three, and so on

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that many of them are accurate but they differ from store to store so it's hard to say. The oscar stocking thing is quite misleading but still better than some that I've seen. I think the problem is that most fishkeepers tend to be on the conservative side of stocking plants while the stores are more lenient since it affects their bottom line.

Does anyone know why my title just changed from Petsmart to LFS without notification to me?

Does anyone know why my title just changed from Petsmart to LFS without notification to me?
Hi probably because its not a good idea to 'name' a particular store or shop,hence LFS:)
I think labels are a little basic but too much info and the customer may not bother reading it! So a tough problem:)

emerald76 said:

Probably because it isnt good to point out specific companies.

Gboy66 said:
Probably because it isnt good to point out specific companies.

True! Alright let's continue with the original point of the thread

Back
Top Bottom