If you had a 10000 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phoenixkiller said:
But all ponds need filtration! What size sump should we use? 750 gallon? Or is that too small?

no sump a river would flow down the center of your property line entering the tank and house the main level would have a glass floor over the top and in the basement a tunnel threw the river exits house threw a hydro electric system off setting the power for the lights lol

phoenixkiller said:
I wouldn't vacuum a POND, but we are just talking about an enormous fish tank

You can put on scuba gear and go in with a giant siphon... It be like trying to get Bering sea gold!

I'd do a saltwater gamefish tank with snook, redfish, tarpon, bonefish, and jack crevelle

phoenixkiller said:
Lol, do you watch that show a lot?

No, I think it makes divers look like jack asses, and it takes the mysticality out of diving if that makes sense. I know there are commercial divers and they do things they have to do to do their jobs but I prefer to see scuba as a recreation where you are exploring the environment around you and not making a mess out of it. Diving is really fun and amazing. I see nothing fun, amazing or beautiful in that show so I don't watch it. I do watch gold rush Alaska though.

Back
Top Bottom