If you had a 10000 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd rescue the ridiculous stock from the paint store I just went to. In a 100gal.. Ready?! 2-7" common Pleco, 11" bala shark, 12" blood red parrot (atleast 2.5lbs) a 6" Dempsey, and about 3 generations if a crazy aggressive cichlid( not sure the species) aweful..

You would think they would notice the suffering and dirty water but no!

Wow, 1000 gallons! I would put a school of 20 Tinfoil barbs (my favorite fish) and a school of 20 silver dollars and 20 bala sharks! Defiantly some cichlids and plecos :)

A massive school of cardinal tetras.

It'd be cool if I heated my pool and filled it with fish....

I might try to replicate lake Tanganyika and put in a bunch of cichlids and shellies

I would go for a massive amazon biotope. Tons of driftwood, roots, etc. For 10 thousand gallons.... A couple hundred cardinal tetras, fifty or so black neons, 100 silvertip tetras, 150 pencilfish, a huge school of hathetfish. A few pims, some angelfish, and 10-20 of most of the kinds of corys u see, multiple pairs of clown plecos, bristlenose plecos, and a common pleco. Then, a few harems of various apistogrammas. Ive never researched discus, but if they are from south america id get some of those. And a large school of hatchetfish. Then I would plant it with crypts, swords, vals.... Just enough plants to make it seem natural. I dont know if this would be under or overstocking for that large of a tank. My dream is to someday get a 500 gallon tank and do something similar to what i just mentioned.

Trio of guppies.

How long until it'd be full of em?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom