im so proud(and mad)!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HoCkEyGmC

Aquarium Advice Addict
i went to my lfs and for the first time, i walked out with nothing! thats right, NOTHING! every time ive gone ive bought something, but not this time! and i dont even want to tell ya how close i was to buying this awesome little ysm clown. coolest one ive ever seen, i figure if hes still there next time(after i get my stuff from F&S) ill get him then move him to the 55 when its ready.
just thought i'd share that with you guys! LOL!
Thanks!

I feel ya man, everytime I walk into my LFS, just to look around, or just get some food. I have to go around and look at the fish, then one of those little guys just speak out to you begging to be taking home, Haha :p

I think I only walked out once without anything and that was because I had no money, didn't have a choice haha.

idk if i had enough on me but the ppl there love me cuz im a kid who for the most part knows what theyre doin kinda. they always give me discounts and throw in free stuff, best lfs ive been to. (even though ive only ever been to 3)
lol, thanks!

That was always my first thought, get this. I would not get it and come home and post if that critter would work in my tank....AA is my grounding probe!

Last edited:
haha i just leave my wallet in the car, i only bring in what i know fish food costs..the 5 dollar frag section is my downfall..

LOL. Know what it feels like :( only when im broke though.

I found a nice lfs here too. they always throw in free stuff. Because i sell them quality stuff for low prices when i can.

Back
Top Bottom