Is This a Good Deal? What Would You Pay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I defenetly don't want to spend more than 450 because he has already agreed on that lol I'm just not sure if I should go that high or not

Flipmikeskater3 said:
Well I defenetly don't want to spend more than 450 because he has already agreed on that lol I'm just not sure if I should go that high or not

How long as the ad been posted

Oh.. better if it'd been like a month but id stick to what I said originally $450 isn't a bad price if its in good shape (good seals and no scatches) but for it to be a real deal that would be in the $200-$300 range

Yeah I would like a real good deal, but I've been reading about the filters and what not and the reviews are awesome so I think I'm gonna go check it out maybe this weekend and make sure it's in good shape before I decide for sure
I've been waiting too long to upgrade from my 55 gallon lol

Flipmikeskater3 said:
Yeah I would like a real good deal, but I've been reading about the filters and what not and the reviews are awesome so I think I'm gonna go check it out maybe this weekend and make sure it's in good shape before I decide for sure
I've been waiting too long to upgrade from my 55 gallon lol

Seenif he would let it go for 350 if know say 370 if he says no again say how much do you want to sell it for then im not going on 400

Back
Top Bottom