Love this forum!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MDChurch

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just wanted to let admins and members know what a great forum I think you have here. I'm sort of new here but from reading everyday and getting an idea of what to expect from the forum I am amazed. Amazed at the people who are willing to help out and the advice I have seen thus far has been very well put and most from the experience of the different aquarists. Thanks to all in advance for any help I may be able to get. I have kept fish both salt and fresh for over 40 years so if I can help anyone I will be more than willing to give of my own experience. Great forum, I'll be here for quite some time which is why I decided to become a supporter yesterday. Well worth the time and money spent. Good job, keep it up and hope to get aquainted with some of you in the future.

MDChurch:thanks:

I agree and it's people like you with years and years of experience who are great help to everyone! Thanks goes out to all the people dedicated to helping new people and struggling people get a great start in this great hobby! Even though I have had my own tanks since I was about 7 years old it's so nice that when something stumps me that I have a great group of people who are waiting to answer my any question! Thank you to everyone here!!

MDChurch said:
Just wanted to let admins and members know what a great forum I think you have here. I'm sort of new here but from reading everyday and getting an idea of what to expect from the forum I am amazed. Amazed at the people who are willing to help out and the advice I have seen thus far has been very well put and most from the experience of the different aquarists. Thanks to all in advance for any help I may be able to get. I have kept fish both salt and fresh for over 40 years so if I can help anyone I will be more than willing to give of my own experience. Great forum, I'll be here for quite some time which is why I decided to become a supporter yesterday. Well worth the time and money spent. Good job, keep it up and hope to get aquainted with some of you in the future.

MDChurch:thanks:

This forum is really great! it's the best out there. But I will warn you up front, you'll get hooked FAST!

Back
Top Bottom