Madden '09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How good is Madden '09?

• Total voters

mike47517

Aquarium Advice Addict
I think i'm getting Madden '09 for Christmas and if i dont then i'll just buy it anyways :) So what i want to know is how good is the game? Please post your thoughts on it and please vote on the poll.

Depends.

Single player I could beat the computer on the highest difficulty after the first season. Kinda loses its fun. Not really worth the money.

Online, pretty bad. You either get morons or people who play dirty. Onside the kick-off, disconnect if they start losing, etc.

Franchise with multiple people, awesome. Right now 3 buddies and myself are in our 6th season. The draft, progressing players, and all being in the same division makes it a lot of fun for a lot of hours.

Depends.

Single player I could beat the computer on the highest difficulty after the first season. Kinda loses its fun. Not really worth the money.

Online, pretty bad. You either get morons or people who play dirty. Onside the kick-off, disconnect if they start losing, etc.

Franchise with multiple people, awesome. Right now 3 buddies and myself are in our 6th season. The draft, progressing players, and all being in the same division makes it a lot of fun for a lot of hours.
Sounds good to me. I love to play with friends. and i love FB. so even though i might not love the single player version i will play my friends in a franchise :D

Got it today (techinically yester day) Not too great but i do like it so i put good. I like the career version. I'll finish tommorow bc im pretty tired and its prety late/early so its the perfect time for bed. :D

Yeah so its pretty good. I like the career mode. I'm a starting QB for the cheifs. But for some reason the game wont save. It keeps telling me i have removed the memory card during use. Has anyone ever had this problem? I'm pretty good at the quick game stuff not the greates altough i did beat the computer 95-10 on the pro mode.

Back
Top Bottom