Mantrack Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: What will they think of next? Even if I loved it (which I don't), I would hope some kind friend would beat me senseless before letting me spend $5,000 on a sink. :lol:

I've seen this before somewhere else. Can you believe that they have a matching toilet?!?! The fish swim in a tank that surrounds the toilet's tank. I don't know how you're supposed to gravel vac these things, or even spread the gravel around evenly.

BrianNY said:
:lol: What will they think of next? Even if I loved it (which I don't), I would hope some kind friend would beat me senseless before letting me spend $5,000 on a sink. :lol:

Hey Brian, *picks up a 36" piece of cast iron pipe* I'm here for you, bud...I'm here for you! :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Yep. not pratical from a hobbists standpoint. OF course the regular joe who consiters fish a lower form of life (along the same lines as a mouse) they wouldnt understand why this would not be a good thing.

I guess you access the tank thru those round areas on top?

Would make for easy water changes :lol:

If I was a fish living in a toilet aquarium, I think I would need prozac. Imagine every day seeing your future grave.

Hey Brian, *picks up a 36" piece of cast iron pipe* I'm here for you, bud...I'm here for you! :twisted: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Andy, I think you're a little to anxious with this kind offer. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom