max number of tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was shocked when I read this, that is 255 tanks! I'd love to see pics! I'm def checking out your profile!

You must have a water changing schedule! So many tanks a day? How long do you spend cleaning tanks per day, assuming you don't clean them all in the same day.

Sorry for the questions, just very interesting!

I do water changes in about 25 tanks a day. Takes an hour the way I have it set up. The cleaning gets done with the water changes by vacumming the bottom of the tanks.Sponge filters get a quick rinse once a week and corner filters get the floss changed every month.
I have a pretty good system going. It all takes up 1100 sq ft of space.

@tmfish.... you should get a business license, and start charging admission to come see you aquariums. I think you have the most tanks I have heard of. How many different species of fish do you keep?

tmfish said:
I do water changes in about 25 tanks a day. Takes an hour the way I have it set up. The cleaning gets done with the water changes by vacumming the bottom of the tanks.Sponge filters get a quick rinse once a week and corner filters get the floss changed every month.
I have a pretty good system going. It all takes up 1100 sq ft of space.

Wow, amazing! Surprisingly an hour doesn't really sound that bad!

And some people live in apartments smaller than that! I have lived in a place that was only 750 sq feet!

As asked before how many species do you keep and what's the total number of fish?

I am currently running 70 plus. It takes some time for maintenance but it is worth it I get to keep almost every kind of fish that I want:cool:

foster53 said:
I am currently running 70 plus. It takes some time for maintenance but it is worth it I get to keep almost every kind of fish that I want:cool:

Lol I love how you say "almost" every kind of fish you want... Hahah made me giggle

I would rather have larger tanks than more. I would want a large reef, large fowlr, large planted, and large whatever else didn't find a home in the other tanks. So like 4.

Back
Top Bottom