Megalodon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We both know invisible sasquatch require alot more territory to roam about than under your bed.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm sorry, which one of us is taking "Biology of invisible sasquatches"?

I dabble in it. Just not fully committed yet.

If an invisible Sasquatch was living under a bed, would it have stunted growth? Or are they a smaller species. Or do they only grow to the environment that they are in?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Good point, and im glad you brought that up. No, adult sasquatch have their offspring close to towns/villages. When they mature theyll move into the woods and feed on snozberries and jerky.
Thats what a friend of a friend told me one night. He said he knew a guy that spent time in the Himalayas and was taught Yeti behavior from someone who only speaks Canadian French. The Sherpa village he was at thought he was nutso.
I cant speak on behalf of the north american invisible sasquatch.

Good point, and im glad you brought that up. No, adult sasquatch have their offspring close to towns/villages. When they mature theyll move into the woods and feed on snozberries and jerky.
Thats what a friend of a friend told me one night. He said he knew a guy that spent time in the Himalayas and was taught Yeti behavior from someone who only speaks Canadian French. The Sherpa village he was at thought he was nutso.
I cant speak on behalf of the north american invisible sasquatch.

I. Love. This.
:D

NO NO NO you guys are forgetting to test parameters such as magical silver in the air they need TONS of that for development

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You see the shark look at that diver after he grabbed its pectoral fin? As if to say, that'll be enough or I'll grab your fin.
I'd guesstimate its weight at 600 stones.

Back
Top Bottom