Memories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bettaowner

Aquarium Advice Addict
As 2014 comes to an end, I find myself thinking about some of my fond aquarium memories. Feel free to share some of your funniest, strangest, or greatest memories with your fish from this or any other year.
1. I entered a planted competition a couple years ago and overnight, a dwarf rasbora from a neighboring tank jumped in with my betta.
2. In this past month I've had three female guppies give birth and I currently have about 130 fry total including a possible albino.

This year I have managed to set up my first tank of cichlids and have them lay eggs of late.

My proudest achievement it's my low light planted tank that I have very recently been able to keep alive (the plants) From the outside in, it may not be a very difficult achievement and it is by no means the most extravagant of planted tanks but it's my tank and I'm happy with it and most of the success can be attributed to some of the awesome people that make AA such a great forum. :)

Happy New Year's Eve...eve.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My greatest achievement was my planted nano tank, the driftwood root makes it really cool with Anubias Nana grown gout behind.....very pleased with it. I'm pretty sure that Richard the Dwarf Puffer and Wilson the Dwarf Blue Crawdiddly (as my younger bro calls it) enjoy their home to. Overall, it's been a great year.

Nils

Started the hobby in February and now I have three tanks! 6 if you count the Betta tanks, but they're just 2.5-3gal.

Fishobsessed7

Back
Top Bottom