NEW CHAT information!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SerLunchbox

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, first of all, thanks to LMW80 and FISHFREEK i am now an operator for the chat channel. One thing i was asked to do is add in a swear filter.

This is now in place.

Swearing will not be tolerated at all. You will be given a warning at first and then your next infraction will result in a ban. Remember, we want the chat to be like the forum; Family Friendly.

Thanks all

I am awaiting the official list, but the more common swears are on my list at the moment

When in doubt dont say it. :) A good rule of thumb is that if you would hesitate to say the word in front of your parents or even your grandparents then its not a word to be using in chat or on the forums. Since every family is different that list of words will vary from family to family. So its best to use your own discression aswell.

Nice work and this can only improve what is without question the most family friendly chat room I've ever experienced.

In recent weeks, the chat room had become a little over the top, not only with certain linguistical problems but the overall flavor had changed as well.

Congrats Serlunchbox...hope the 'boot' button is functioning properly.

Also, I would like to add that by next week we should also have the official chat rules posted. I am working on this along with fishfreek and the rest of the crew.

I would like to thank SerLunchBox for all the work he is putting into this site. It does not go unnoticed, nor will it be forgotten or overlooked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom