Octopus vs. shark video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have mentioned the commercial at the beginning...thought the wrong video had been loaded. :)

Title is a little mis-leading. It should be "Giant Octopus having dinner".

Jchillin said:
You should have mentioned the commercial at the beginning...thought the wrong video had been loaded. :)

Title is a little mis-leading. It should be "Giant Octopus having dinner".

Very strange, when I looked at it it had no commercial in the beginning, and now it does.......:)

You should have mentioned the commercial at the beginning...thought the wrong video had been loaded
LOL! I was thinking the same thing.
It didn't even look like the shark put up much of a fight!

Totally unfair fight! Those octopus get huge and that pour dogfish didn't stand a chance. He doesn't even teeth that can by used to forward bite. Sounds some Tyson fights I remember.

that was terrible that someone knew something was killing the dogfish sharks, (i mean did they even look at the bodies, its easy to tell octopus victims) and put another shark in the tank just to see how it dies.

i found the video disgusting that someone would see a shark get strangled for their own amusement, let alone put it on tv.

there is a reason cockfights are illegal, and taking such a great animal like a shark from the wild (and usually endangered), so that it may be killed was terrible.

i understand national geographic filming lions hunting, but this was an enclosed fight, and only filmed to get some viewers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom