Pics of your fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As of now I'm thinking couple clowns I want an octopus and some other fish but i don't know what those other fish are gonna be

Low the clowns I wanna get aneminies for the clowns and then octopus I wanna get cuz they're so cool but escaping wont be a problem with my tank

Low the clowns I wanna get aneminies for the clowns and then octopus I wanna get cuz they're so cool but escaping wont be a problem with my tank

They can squeeze through the smallest holes. Your tank would have to be extremely sealed and have a few air escape holes drilled so air can escape. Its doable but a pain in the butt

These are the only decent pics I've been able to get.

image-2478121562.jpg

Gary the daredevil snail (original name, I know) hanging out on a plant in the middle of the tank after climbing on what he apparently thinks is HIS new rock/cave thing.

image-1555444074.jpg

New pleco, Slurpee. Took him forever to venture out from under the rock.

As of now I'm thinking couple clowns I want an octopus and some other fish but i don't know what those other fish are gonna be

Octopus needs special care and live food also they cost around 500-1000$ but if youve got the money than do some research and go for it

An octopus will eat anything in the tank except for a giant grouper but it might eat the octopus so you couldnt get an octopus

Just picked up a decorator crab! Hes awesome he collects stuff from all around the tank and puts it on his back!

image-790937068.jpg

image-2118738395.jpg

Back
Top Bottom