Pics of your fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of the crabs died while acclimation but the other one is fine and so is the shrimp. The angel is in and looks happy and the mandarin is acclimating right now

That's pretty cool hey guys I have a price of live rock that at one point had a plant growing from it when I bought it the LFS said it was dead but should come back to life soon iv had the price for almost two months and it still looks dead

Yes ik it's for salt water it's in a salt water tank with real live rock and live sand so I don't understand this its growing like that purple and green algae or whatever it is but the plant won't grow

Idk it's just the branches that's it

Branches? Like coral branches? I'm not entirely familiar with SW but I remember searching a while back and didn't find many plants that would survive in SW and it came from a FW tank at the LFS or am I misunderstanding?

I bought the live rock from salt water here's a pic of it it's weird

Attachments

• image-1644496380.jpg
    image-1644496380.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 75
I got 3 brain corals and 1 metalic green polyp also a some type of puffer for the 37g reef! Will get pics in tommarow and btw the clowns both died for unknown reasons :(

Back
Top Bottom