Pics of your fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay guys I just bought a chocolate chip starfish and a pink tipped anemone a cleaner shrimp and 10 red legged crabs

Not a good move! You should only have 5-6 hermits in a 40g, choclate chips will devoure coral if you are planning are getting any, and anenomes are a pain!

Got 2 new kuhli loaches to keep the 1st one happy! There now super active and always playing around the tank lol pics on my profile

I did float and I bought food for the anemone and the starfish should be fine I don't really plan on getting coral haha my LFS doesn't sell coral and I got 10 just because my rock and tank is filthy with that weird stuff on it. But my black damsel seems to love the cleaner shrimp it was getting its mouth cleaned yesterday haha

Lol haha they will do that, my cleaner shrimp always goes after my puffer but he doesnt know what the shrimp is doing and gets scared

I did float and I bought food for the anemone and the starfish should be fine I don't really plan on getting coral haha my LFS doesn't sell coral and I got 10 just because my rock and tank is filthy with that weird stuff on it. But my black damsel seems to love the cleaner shrimp it was getting its mouth cleaned yesterday haha

You should drip stars for 1-2 hours they are senitive to condition changes

Wish we could post video directly from iPod or iPhone ... Guppies are hard to photo lol and I don't use YouTube

Just got 2 baby ocellaris clowns, there so cute! Pics on my profile and i will be able to post next week, so check it out!

373.JPG

My Tiger Pleco

Also, a RTC has no buisness in a 55 gallon tank at all ever, IMO. Will outgrown it within months.

Ik bout my RTC just drop it ok it's only 6" so it's fine for a while ill rehome it soon and my star seems fine but for some reason he keeps going to the water line and have at least one arm just float its weird ill take a pic later

Yeah it can be hard to tell, hows your cleaner shrimp? Mine always hides in the rock, but whenthe puffer is asleep he will go out and scout the tank and clean the clowns and rock

Two favorite mbuna!

Attachments

• image-1267975700.jpg
    image-1267975700.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 69
  • image-2601733593.jpg
    image-2601733593.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 76
Yeah they've been really great! I have a 55 and have 7! I'm planning on getting a 100-150 gallon soon when they outgrow the 55!

My cleaner shrimp is insanely social it just goes out when ever it wants and cleans the crap out of the place it even cleaned my hand when I was getting my anemone all set up and my star fish won't stop doing this. My star fish also stuck to my hand last night these are my new favorite fish I swear haha

Attachments

• image-1563172068.jpg
    image-1563172068.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 77
  • image-3325728092.jpg
    image-3325728092.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 66
  • image-3571823435.jpg
    image-3571823435.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 73
My cleaner shrimp is insanely social it just goes out when ever it wants and cleans the crap out of the place it even cleaned my hand when I was getting my anemone all set up and my star fish won't stop doing this. My star fish also stuck to my hand last night these are my new favorite fish I swear haha

Thanks a beautiful starfish too!!

Back
Top Bottom