Pics of your fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Darn!!!!! My 37g reef got ich because of my new blue sided fairy wrasse!!!! I took all of the live rock out and caught the sally light foot while doing it atleast thats a yay... Im giveing the wrasse to the lfs and am gonna feed the puffer garlic and do alot of pwc hopefully that will help but he doesnt seem to have any on him or isnt acting funny. Got a giant colony of mushroom corals, about 5 mushrooms in all. And alot of zoanathids on the good side with 4lbs of fiji live rock

Water changes and garlic won't get rid of ich. There's also no point in giving the Wrasse back to the lfs since your tank is already infested. The only real way to treat ich in a reef tank is a 6 week fallow period along with a hyposalinity treatment for the fish. I would also invest in a qt system for Tue future.

Ok and also i just went to the lfs and traded it for a skunk cleaner shrimp and a zoanthid and there is now only one fish in the tank being the puffer.

Ok and also i just went to the lfs and traded it for a skunk cleaner shrimp and a zoanthid and there is now only one fish in the tank being the puffer.

It might take 3 - 4 weeks before you see anything but its a 99% probability that your tank has ich now.

Darn!!!!! My 37g reef got ich because of my new blue sided fairy wrasse!!!! I took all of the live rock out and caught the sally light foot while doing it atleast thats a yay... Im giveing the wrasse to the lfs and am gonna feed the puffer garlic and do alot of pwc hopefully that will help but he doesnt seem to have any on him or isnt acting funny. Got a giant colony of mushroom corals, about 5 mushrooms in all. And alot of zoanathids on the good side with 4lbs of fiji live rock

The corals that i got were actually-
6 ricordia mushrooms
1 encrusted mompiora
2 tally zoanthid

the malawi gang

img_2661456_0_ed52f6e5d45152be526f3ad2c1505759.jpg

img_2661456_1_d442be6367ae3cbad27f33009dd8058f.jpg

img_2661456_2_6c15f71ea29d826faddfa20a83c64431.jpg

One of the new Pristella Tetras exploring his/her new world...

Attachments

• image-3880621732.jpg
    image-3880621732.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 88
Whaaaaaaat no offense but that's hilarious hahaaha it's ok my red tail went to get a pellet I dropped in the tank and it ended up eating the beta I have haha right in front of me

So an aggressive fish that literally gets to be longer than the tank in a 55g not to mention being strong enough to destroy the tank itself in with a betta.... seriously?

Yeah, i thinks its stupid but polar bear likes it i guess. No offense polar bear just my thoughts on a RTC in a 55g

The urchin was carrying the shrimp on his back so i had to take it out of the tank lol he tried to escape by moving towards the reef but i caught him and took it off along with some other junk he found

Back
Top Bottom