Put a face to the screen name - Post your selfie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Steven, I remember seeing the mirror pic forever ago in your intro thread, but for some reason I pictured you being big & burly with a tint of scarlet on the back of your neck. Threads such as these make my brain hurt once I actually see who I am talking to (battling what I "see"), but they are always fun.

Jesse

Steven, I remember seeing the mirror pic forever ago in your intro thread, but for some reason I pictured you being big & burly with a tint of scarlet on the back of your neck. Threads such as these make my brain hurt once I actually see who I am talking to (battling what I "see"), but they are always fun.

Jesse

That tint of scarlet on my neck is present but instead of burly I'm ripped n skinny. I work indoors through the week building racecars and outdoors all day on the weekend pit crewing so I have the quintessential red neck! I also happen to have the hair, its shorter in both pics but its currently down to my shoulders. You looked different than I expected too. I also expected Caleb to be more clean cut!

Also I'm guessing that was tattoo time in your pic? I have six and counting, my whole upper right arm is a tribal and my whole back is a cross with wings.

me last November. First, last, and only big buck I'll harvest. Tasted terrible

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That tint of scarlet on my neck is present but instead of burly I'm ripped n skinny. I work indoors through the week building racecars and outdoors all day on the weekend pit crewing so I have the quintessential red neck! I also happen to have the hair, its shorter in both pics but its currently down to my shoulders. You looked different than I expected too. I also expected Caleb to be more clean cut!

Also I'm guessing that was tattoo time in your pic? I have six and counting, my whole upper right arm is a tribal and my whole back is a cross with wings.

Dude I been rocking the long hair since 7th grade :D

I have one little tattoo so I'm not left out lol

Caleb

That's a beauty!

I got my prize 8 pointer in my room :)

You also look different than I thought

Caleb

Ty, for my first true buck I picked a dang good one I think. Still have to find a taxedermist for him...taking up space in the downstairs freezer for food. No not frozen fish food either lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Indeed. I worked in a tattoo shop in Johnson City for some time while taking a break from the chef life. Was getting an anvil tattooed on the palm of my hand in that photo. Worst feeling ever haha

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441430408.608468.jpg would have done one with my tank in the back ground but I'm having a gha problem and I'm soaking my boa in the tub. Totally ripped the shower curtain rod off the wall seconds after that picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Here's a current pic of me. No cats in this one. What constitutes old? I've been around almost 4 decades. Tattoo here also. Dragon on my back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1441432637675.jpg
    1441432637675.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 217
Id like to see one, missgurnus. Lovin this thread.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441455554.394615.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441455575.044401.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441455622.377827.jpg

There you go! (It hailed on our wedding day xD not sure what that means)

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Sini the stud, and his queen! You guys look great. Keep him in line, madam. Lol.... Ill get a pic up when i get home from the morning walk at the lake with my biiiig ol dummy... (mojo, my pitbull).

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom