Symptoms of Bird Flu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
the Center of Disease Control has released a list of symptoms of bird flu. In you experience any of the following, please seek medical treatment immediately:

1. High Fever
2. Congestion
3. Nausea
4. Fatigue
5. Aching in the joints
6. An irresistible urge to ?^#% on someone's windshield

Happy (early) Thanksgiving!

lyquidphyre said:
An irresistible urge to ?^#% on someone's windshield

HILLARIOUS!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, if this strain of flu migrates .... it will be BAD!!! I think the symptoms are to close to the average flu and mnay people will not seek medical treatment. I pray to god that it doesn't migrate, but I know it's only time before it does!!

I had a scaaaaaary 3 hour lecture on Influenza recently in my Microbiology class that has given me a whole new outlook on the risk of this possible virus pandemic. The number of possible mutations that can be present is amazing. It could also mean a serious hurt in more than just our health, but also economically.

My professor asks us everyday if we've stocked up on puzzles and wordfinds for our 2 week quarantine indoors. 8O

So yes, I agree with lyquidphyre. Go to the Doc!

Devilishturtles said:
I had a scaaaaaary 3 hour lecture on Influenza recently in my Microbiology class that has given me a whole new outlook on the risk of this possible virus pandemic.

I don't look at surfaces the same way after taking Micro! (So far that has to be my favorite biology course ive taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom