Talk about an aggressive tank!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really neat.

But would something like that be hard to put on display? Er, would you have to stand in front of a tank for like 2 hours because its so big in hopes the shark swims into view

You guys don't even know how stoked I am! After saying for the longest time that I needed to visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium, but never doing it (its only like a two hour drive for me), I saw this story on the evening news the other day and decided I've GOT to go now! I'm actually not going till next weekend, so hopefully the little baby great white will stay in good health so I can still see her. With the great whites track record in captivity, I'm a little nervous that I'm pressing my luck by waiting. Please keep your fingers crossed (for the sharks well being too, not just so I can see her)!

Check this link out, every once in a while you can see her cruise past...

http://www.mbayaq.org/efc/efc_hp/hp_obw_cam.asp#

How cool bungle!! I'm green with envy. :mrgreen:
Give us a report and pics when you get back! :D

Sorry guys, false alarm. Things around the house (slim pickin's in the bank, sick cat) are going to keep me from making it down to the aquarium this weekend :( I was so looking forward to posting some firsthand pics of the great white for everybody. Hopefully, things will continue to go well for the shark, and I'll get another opportunity to get down there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom