The app isnt working, and neither is the website

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscar98

Aquarium Advice Addict
When i go on my ipod to the app it works but i cant reply to anything because it says "system error" or if im on for longer than 5min. Im using the app right now but if it lets me post this i will be surprised. I had to delete the app and reinstall. On the website, it doesnt even let me log in.

EDIT: im surprised it let me post this.

When i go on my ipod to the app it works but i cant reply to anything because it says "system error" or if im on for longer than 5min. Im using the app right now but if it lets me post this i will be surprised. I had to delete the app and reinstall. On the website, it doesnt even let me log in.

EDIT: im surprised it let me post this.

The forum seems to have just been experiencing database errors. They happen from time to time, some "outages" last longer than others.

I have been seeing the same thing (can't log in and when I do get in I get a connection error, etc). I am using an iPhone 4s. I disconnected from wifi and it seems to be working much better.

Back
Top Bottom