Trip to the Museum of Natural History!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian = 7 Tara will join us for dinner in the city.

:D Just heard from madasafish. Jons' been traveling lots and couldn't get much puter time. He and his g/f (Cat), will absolutely be there. 10 & 11

Ok....we need a place to meet....the museum of natural history has a lot of entrances if I remember correctly...

Time: Around 11am-12pm (haven't come up with a solid meeting time yet)

do you want to make a 1/2 an hour time frame? say between 11 and 11:30 or 11:30 to 12?

OK, let's meet per Jchillins suggestion. Liz, Rick and myself will be there between 11:30 and 12.

I still haven't decided if we'll be driving in or taking the LIRR. Lori, will you and Daniel be driving and parking in the Museum lot on 81st St? The reason I'm asking is if we opt to take the train in, could we store the Begleys luggage in your auto? They'll be staying at a hotel on E 50th so it's just a short cab ride for them crosstown.

I am not sure, I will have to check if we are driving or not....if we are, then they are more than welcome to store their luggage!

I just thought of something, I know what most of you guys look like with the following exceptions and a plan:

Bubblyblue - Beautiful sparkling eyed cat (can't be hard to miss)
Tankgirl - A girl with an armful of tanks, one hanging on her toe (again...easy)

I'll be there at 11:00 am just to be sure.

I can help with the ID of Bubblyblue. Just look for the blonde bombshell :wink:
I wasn't home for Christmas, so this is the best I can do. Jackie is not the bride :biglol:

Attachments

• m_and_jai.jpg
    m_and_jai.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 225
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom