Trip to the Museum of Natural History!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
Date: February 19th (Saturday)

Time: Around 11am-12pm (haven't come up with a solid meeting time yet)

Place: Museum of Natural History in NYC (we will decide later on the specific entrance or an eatery nearby to meet at).

Everyone is welcome! I think so far we have what, 6 or 8 people coming? Anyone know the count for sure?

Please let us know if you want to join us!! (y)

Lori - I don't know how many but I do know that I will be there! Of course I'm very excited about meeting the folks that I do know are coming. I am sure this will be an extraordinary event.

Me too! This is going to be so fun!!

By the way, if anyone outside the area or anyone not in this forum wants to go, you are more than welcome, just pm me or anyone else that is going.

Agree with Jchillin. Make it a temporary sticky in the Lounge and link to this thread. You'll get a much better response and it may spur others to do similar things in their region. :D

:D :D What do you think? Is it time to plan another winter event. Mid Feb seems like a good time frame barring a blizzard.

Lets come up with some thoughts on what we should do. Let's expand the list of AA members. I'll PM Liz.

well far enough, but not all that far...if it's too far for you bill, then...well, stay home :p :mrgreen:

lmw80 said:
well far enough, but not all that far...if it's too far for you bill, then...well, stay home.

What? I have you miss another opportunity to meet my wife? I should think not...LOL.

Camden is about 1 1/2 from Exit 16 on the Turnpike.

Back
Top Bottom