Trip to the Museum of Natural History!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha thanks.. but the most noticable thing about me now is my glasses... here's a recent pic of me.. if anyone elses can put up pics for verification that would be cool too!

Attachments

• me_579.jpg
    me_579.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 72
Here's Daniel and I:

By the way, we are driving (well, Daniel is), so the luggage has a place to sleep while we have fun!

Attachments

• loridaniel_174.jpg
    loridaniel_174.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 155
There's a pic of me in the "What do you look like?" thread. SAdly enough, I 'll be leaving the mice at home, tho. :D

Maybe I'll print out the AA logo and hold it like limo drivers at the airport hold a sign with their passenger's name. :lol:

Did you have those glasses in August?? It looks like you cut your hair :D

*edit, how sad is this? I don't even know what my little sister looks like :? Jai~If you weren't going to Paris this summer, I would insist that you come visit :p

Nice trip down memory lane. I think I'll take you up on your automobile storage program Lori. :lol:

"Tomorrow, tomorrow - it's only a day awaaaaaaaay!"

Yay! I can't wait! Yesterday was the first day I could walk normally, although slow - today a little faster, hopefully by tomorrow I will be ready to go!

Lori as Little Orphan Annie! Beautiful! Hey, maybe you could sing the song at the entrance tomorrow...we will all be drawn to it (like bee's to honey). What do you think?

I think it's between 11 and 11:30 - give some people lee-way (or however you spell that)

oh man, thank you all for making this day soo much fun... when i get back to my own computer i'll put in my pics... can't wait to see all of yours!!

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom