We have a very tolerant cat...heh heh he

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice!!!

The second pic shows the emotions the cat is feeling for sure. I can see my five year old trying that on my cat. I better not let her see this and give her the idea...

My ex has a cat named Shorty. He was more stubborn than tolerant though. A good example involves my oldest daughter. At the time she was one and a half or so and walking around getting into everything. So I'm working on the pc and I hear the cat growling and hissing. I'm thinking great, now what... So I look around the corner to make sure everything is alright and I see Daisy holding onto the arm of a chair in the living room. Underneath her feet is Shorty, growling at her. Now before you think that she's mean for using a big, fat cat for a step stool keep in mind that there's no way she could have sneaked up on him and that she had to put one foot at a time onto him. He was just too stubborn to move and would rather whine about the situation than correct it. When I rushed over and picked her up, he gave one final hiss of derision and then laid his head back down, still not moving from his spot.

HAHAHAHAHA *falls over*

That is AWESOME

Oh yah.... <cheap plug> you should really become a member of felineadvice.com if aren't aren't already </end cheap plug>

32678_1108173699.jpg

I am 100% into dressing up my animals in humiliating costumes!

:lach:

The second pic of Rufus is great - you can see the wheels spinning in his brain as he thinks of a way to get even!

And corvuscorax, your dog looks like an extra from "O Brother Where Art Thou"!

This thread is hysterical! :D

im calling PETA lol

very adorable that dog looks like he is gonna die of embarrassment

Thank God I am not the ONLY one that thinks it is funny to dress up cats! My fiance thinks I am NUTS. For Christmas I bought a little santa outfit, complete with cap and shoes. That stayed on for a whole 2 minutes. Then at Halloween he had a cape and batman suit. Nemo had more fun chasing the cape than actually wearing it. For easter we have a little bunny outfit. I don't think Ill be getting THAT outfit on him for a while. Cute pics though Meredith!

And corvuscorax, your dog looks like an extra from "O Brother Where Art Thou"!

He does, I never thought of that!

"I am a dog, of constant sorrow, I seen trouble all my days!"
:( :( :(

Menagerie, how big is your cat? Ours weighs it at 18 lbs (I know, I know, HUGE) and we just use puppy clothes. :D

Well, ours wasn't ever that chunky until we started feeding him Iams Weight Control! Kind of ironic! We used to feed a can and a half of canned food each day. He was perfect in size and activity. The vet then said that we should feed him dry food all the time, always leaving his bowl full of food. We do that, BUT, he has gained 6 lbs since September! BIG boy. I don't care though, he's my little chunky monkey Nemo.

i want a cat that is REALLY REALLY fat and i want her to poke at my fish tank so i can watch her play and i can see what my fishies do

if i get a cat i want her to be 25 lbs

thats funny tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom