We have a very tolerant cat...heh heh he

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An overweight cat is cause for concern, BUT, my vet says that he's not overweight, just a little chunky. He's very tall and very long so I think that plays a factor in his weight.

Rudy- When I am taking pictures of my fish I will take the kitchen chair (bar stool height) and sit in front of the tank and take pictures. Nemo will jump up on my lap and sit there and stare at the fish, batting at them. They all used to be scared of Nemo's paw but now I think it's a game to them. They challenge him alll the time. The worst time was when I was doing a water change and left the top of the tank open. I came inside from unhooking the python and nemo was ontop of the tank, paw in water, batting at one of my fish. It was VERY funny BUT kind of scary.

I think I heard somewhere that dressing your pet is a sign of mental illness

HEY! I resemble that remark!

very adorable that dog looks like he is gonna die of embarrassment

If that were possible, yeah, he'd be dead by now! I actually made him walk around the block on Halloween in that costume, we got Many laughs!

corvuscorax-
That is awesome! my remaining kudos to you! (Sorry Meridith, I am totally a dog person. but Rufus looks like lots of fun )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom